giovedì 24 novembre 2011

first featuring!


Lovely Krista from Ma Mere Vintage featured our salmon pink sweater in her blog! This is our first time being featured from a fellow blogger and colleague, so a big big thank you to her!
Besides that, things are happening fast here at Golden Old Rags Vintage: I'm so excited to announce that I finally managed to buy a professional studio lighting set...that means no more struggling to take photos in the one and only hour of natural light that winter offers me, ending up with just a couple of items done per day after two hours spent setting up my living room - displacing furniture etc. -
So, starting next tuesday: beautiful pics + a looot more items in the shop twice a week + TONS of vintage bags and shoes. And, last but not least, a new me with no more red eyes from intense photoshopping! Yay!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...